You have created or changed a story under Design Stories in Business Analytics, however your user name is not shown in the columns Created By / Changed By.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- Embedded integration with SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Analytics and the view Design Stories.
- Select a story and click Edit. Or Click New to create a new story.
- Make all required changes and save.
- Go back to the story list under Design Stories.
Your user name does not show under Created By / Changed By.
The user who is making the changes is the same user who was set up as Admin user for the embedded SAC system. Users with this role were not intended to be working on stories and it is recommended from SAC side that this user does not create / edit stories, since their creation/ change details will not be logged.
All other users who were replicated and have access to the Design Stories work center view can edit / create stories and their details will be logged.
CANALYTICS, created by, changed by, SAC, SAP Cloud Analytics, BI_EMBEDDED, user role, missing user, business analytics , KBA , canalytics , AP-RC-ANA-SAC , C4C, ByD: SAC Integration , How To