When you try to input data for an unbooked cell in an SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC) story, you receive the following error:
- The cells are locked and/or do not contain any booked data.
The issue happens for some users only.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.7.7
A data entry into an unbooked cells writes data on leaves. For dimensions that are not in drill, data is written into the member # (with description "Unassigned").
This model has multiple dimension with dimension-based Data Access Control (DAC). This user does not have the write access to the member # in such dimensions.
The model owner or Admin must assign write access to the # member for all relevant dimensions to this user or a team comprising this user.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, import job, currency conversion, 单元格已锁定 , KBA , HAN-DB-EPM , SAP HANA Planning and Simulation Platform , LOD-ANA-PL-DE , Data Entry and Mass Data Entry , Problem