When you try to import data from BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation) to SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC), you receive the following error:
- Failed to upsert dimension members in dimension <SAC currency dimension>
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.7.7
Dimension <SAC currency dimension> has enabled currency, the property is Currency.
In Mapping, the BPC dimension which is mapped to this <SAC currency dimension> is not right: in this BPC dimension, there is no proper attribute that can map to the Currency property.
Modify the structure of the BPC dimension or choose "Not mapped" for dimension <SAC currency dimension>.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, import job, currency conversion , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-PLI , Planning Integration (BPC,S/4,IBP...) , Problem