How to set the journal entry verification process so that only the concerned group of verifiers needs to approve the entry.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
There are two kinds of definitions for journal entry with big amount.
1. The verification needs to be done by two groups of verifiers.
2. The verification needs to be done only by one dedicated group of verifiers. The system always considers the order of the workflow definitions, and it stops evaluating further if one workflow definition meet the condition.
Details with case example can be found as attached.
In case there is only one recipient is required the following setting can be made:
1. Open App Manage Workflows for Journal Entry Verification - In General Ledger
2. Select Workflow
3. Click Edit
4. Choose the Workflow Step under Steps
5. Select one or all recepients.
‘All of the recipients’ is used for cross-company code verification.
Manage Teams and Responsibilities, Manage Workflows, threshold, Journal Entry Verification, All recepients , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , How To