You are trying to access or configure SSCUIs in Configure your Solution, one of following errors messages might be shown:
- "E2EIE_IC_MESSAGES029 (You are not authorized to use this function)."
- "App could not be opened either due to an incorrect SAP Fiori launchpad configuration or a missing role assignment."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Post 2105 release the catalog SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND became obsolete and the successor do not have all the sub catalogs present 'SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND_BASE '.
Update the customized business role copied from template SAP_BR_BPC_EXPERT with business catalog SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND_XXX_PC and SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND_BASE.
All required SCCUI need the related business catalog SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND_XXX_PC to be add.
Firstly need to identify the "Application Area" of the relevant SSCUI in Configure your solution:
Bare in mind the following used SSCUI is just an example, you can use these steps for all required SSCUIs.
As displayed in above screenshot, this SSCUI belongs to "Manufacturing" area.
After follow the below steps to find the related "Business Catalog"
- Open the “Business Catalogs” App
- Enter "SAP_CA_BC_IC_LDN" to see the list of catalogs
- Enter "Manufacturing" in "Business Catalog" field
SSCUI, Business Catalog, SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND, E2EIE_IC_MESSAGES029, Configure your Solution, "You are not authorized to use this function", Authorization , KBA , SV-CLD-FRM-CIC-MYS , Manage Your Solution , How To