When setting a Ticket to the Closed status, the field Resolved On is not getting populated.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open the Ticket ABC (ABC represents the Ticket Subject).
- Change the status of the Ticket to Closed. The Resolved On field will not be populated.
By default, the Resolved On field will not be populated by the Closed status, since the standard Closed Status do not have any Life Cycle and Assignment Status.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view and click on Open Activity List.
- Search with fine tune activity name Tickets for Employee Support and open it.
- Click on the hyperlink Maintain Status Dictionary Entries.
- Add a custom Status with the name Closed Ticket or Ticket Closed per example. In this status set the Life Cycle Status to Completed and the Assignment Status to Requestor Action.
PS: If needed you can hide the standard Closed status in your Status Schema by unchecking the box "Status Visible", the following guide can be used as a reference How to maintain Document Type and Status Schema in Fine
Not Updated; Field Issue; Time Incorrect; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To