You are unable to delete the row from VAT Form Box '06B - Intra-Community Deliveries' maintained in the Summary layout for Tax Event '455 - EU Sale of Services, Reverse Charge'.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search and Select Tax Returns for Goods and Services - France.
- Click Product Tax Return France.
- In Tax Return Types, select '1 - Taxe Sur La Valeur Ajoutée (VAT Return)'.
- Go to the Tax Event subtab.
- Select the Tax Event '455 - EU Sale of Services, Reverse Charge'.
In the Summary layout, you can see two rows maintained and it is not possible to delete it.
There are 2 entries as the mapping entry for Tax Event 455 was changed from 06B to 05B due to a legal change requirement in the past.
The Valid From and Valid To dates for the mapping entries are not visible from the UI, just in the backend as follows:
05B - Other Non Taxable Transactions: 01.01.2019 to 31.12.9999
06B - Intra-Community Deliveries: 01.01.2010 to 31.12.2018
System behaves as expected, the two rows 05B and 06B need to be maintained in the UI.
Documents created on or after 01.01.2019 with Tax Event '455 - EU Sale of Services, Reverse Charge' will get reported in Tax Form Box '05B' only.
Tax Event 455, Form Box 05B, 06B, TAX Return France. , KBA , tax event 455 , 06b , tax return france , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , How To