- When a user with a custom role (First user) tries to save comments on a planning story, the comments are saved for him. But, the below error is recorded in the monitor > trace tab:
"You are not authorized to Read User".
- Other users such as the Admin user cannot see the comments added by the First user.
- At the tenant level, comments read and write and delete are enabled for the custom role.
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) version 2021.7.7
Reproducing the Issue
1) Connect to SAC tenant with the First user who has the custom role assigned
2) Open the story A
3) Add a Comment on any cell
> The comment is added successfully to the story
4) Connect to the tenant with an Admin user account
5) Open the story A
6) Search for the comment added by the First user
> No comment appears
7) Go to the monitor> trace, below error is recorded for the first user:
You are not authorized to Read User.
This is identified as a product defect.
This issue will be fixed in a future release.
Workaround: Disable the Data Access Control on the dimension of the model.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, DAC, DPC² , KBA , LOD-ANA-CMT , SAC collaboration, commenting , Problem