Filter selection is not working as expected when using "Select More" in apps Post Outgoing Payments or Post Incoming Payments.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter app "Post Outgoing Payments".
- Add mandatory parameters.
- Select "Select More" button to add additional items.
- By default "Normal Open Items" is displayed as Line Item Type.
- Select Special G/L Transactions or Payments.
- These open items are added additionally to the previously selected items.
- Select "Select More" button again. Line Item Type reset to "Normal Open Items".
With the "Select More" Button you can add additional open items depending on the selected flag. These open items are added additionally to the previously selected items.
"Select More" always adds more items to the list according to the entered selection criteria. The selection criteria do not have any effect to the items which are already part of the list, they always remain displayed. With this button you cannot deselect any items.
But it created confusion when supplier has changed under Show Items and previously added filter like special G/L transactions was also selected.
So developers decided to always reset the entries on the "Select More" popup when it is opened again. It makes clear that the popup is to enter a new selection and not to show what was selected before.
This is the standard behavior since release CE1908. It is also relevant for app Post Incoming Payments.
Post Incoming Payments, Post Outgoing Payments, F1345, F1 345, F1612, F1 612, Ausgangszahlungen buchen, Eingangszahlungen buchen, Select More, filter , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , How To