When trying to upload massive data in APP Reassign Costs and Revenues, there's a upload limit which can't be avoided.
Instead of splitting data volume, you would like to know how to use function 'copy and paste' for massive data processing.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
You need to make sure the data format is correct for copy and paste. To do this, please follow below steps:
1. Find out all required fields for your document posting: open APP Reassign Costs and Revenues, choose 'Create', under 'Assignment Items' tab, find out which fields are relevant.
By default, there are fields: Account for Allocation, Sender Cost Center, Receiver Cost Center, Amount in Transaction Currency, Item Text, etc.
If you need other fields, for example, you need to reassign costs to other receiver object, please click button 'Setting' and pull out the required field.
2. Export the correct template: after you find out all the required fields, choose button 'Export As...'', you need to click button 'Split cells with multiple values', then click 'Export'.
3. Fill in the required data in the template, some 'name' fields like 'Sender Cost Center Name' can remain as blank, system will auto-filled these 'name' fields.
4. Copy all the data except for the first line, first line is used for the column names.
5. Move the cursor in the 'button' line, a line with 'Copy, Add, Delete, etc', click here and 'Ctrl+V (for Windows) or Cmd+V (for Mac)'.
Then data should be copied and pasted correctly.
copy; paste; Reassign Costs and Revenues; KB11N; upload. , KBA , CO-FIO-CCA-TRA , Transactions , How To