When accessing the Manage Project Demand app through the Related Apps functionality in Project control, you click create and following messages are raised:
- An exception was raised.
- You are not authorized to create a project demand.
- No key table found for content-id-reference "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project control app.
- Select a project.
- Click related apps.
- Click Manage Project demand.
- In Manage project demand app click "Create".
You don't have SAP_BR_PROJ_PROC_CONTROLLER or SAP_PS_BC_PROJ_DEMAND_MC catalog assigned to your used
Please assign or create a custom role such as SAP_BR_PROJ_PROC_CONTROLLER as described in Fiori Library for app Manage Project Demand.
Unauthorized, creation, error , KBA , CA-CPD-SS , S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud - CPM , Problem