You set a Corporate Account with the checkbox International Pledging for Austria, however the option to Assign Account As Pledged is greyed out.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Receivables work center.
- Go to the Customer Accounts view.
- Find relevant Account.
- Click View.
- Click Actions.
The option Assign Account As Pledged is greyed out.
This occurs due to missing scoping question on the Project.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Click Next until you reach Step 4 - Questions.
- Expand Cash Flow Management.
- Expand Payables and Receivables Processing.
- Select Reporting and Analytics for Payables and Receivables Processing.
- Check Accounts Receivable - Pledging of Open Items.
After this is completed the option will be available.
Austria, Pledging, Assign Account As Pledged , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO-PAY , GLO - Payment Processes , How To