When checking the Price Components of a Sales Order, you notice that for some documents the Currency is not shown in the "Product Discount(%)" Price Component.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Open the Sales Orders view.
- Find Sales Order ABC (Where ABC Represents the Sales Order ID).
- Open it and click the View All button.
- Navigate to the Pricing and Invoicing tab.
- Click on Expand All under the Pricing section.
- Check the Price Component "Product Discount(%)"
You will see that under "Amount", the currency is not displayed to the right of the monetary value.
This happens when the Discount List is updated in the document via Web Service but the <CurrencyCode> tag is sent along. In cases where the Discount List is operating in a Percent basis, this tag is not needed on updates and might lead into issues such as this one.
The following is a .xml payload snippet sample which avoids the issue: (All mandatory values have been changed to "XXXX")
Webservice, Web Service, Price Component, CurrencyCode, Currency, Display, Show, Shown, Missing , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To