You are trying to access an SSCUI and are facing issue due missing authorization.
S/4HANA Cloud - All Versions.
You need to maintain the correct roles to your UserID.
1. Download the attached file SSCUI List.xlsm.
2. Tab S4H Cloud
3. Press CTRL + F and look for desired SSCUI.
3.1 You will find the SSCUI in the column Configuration Step ID.
4. Check the same line, but column Main Scope Item ID.
5. Now you know the Scope Item, access by https://rapid.sap.com/bp/#/scopeitems/TYPE SCOPE ID HERE << Replace TYPE SCOPE ID HERE for BD3, for example.
6. Download Test Script file.
7. Open Test Script file and look for Roles in the Table of Contents.
8. You will find the list. Add the roles to your userID and it should works.
SSCUI, missing authorization, scope item ID , KBA , SV-CLD-SSC , Self-Service-Configurations-UI , How To