What is the Timing value when building a Flow Rule in Intelligent Services Center and what are its possible outcomes?
- Intelligent Services Center
- Integration Center
The Timing value affects when the rule will get triggered.
For example, let's take the "Employee Hire" event. If you perform the action of hiring an employee on June 20th setting it to be effective on July 20th, these would be the conditions to trigger the rule according to the Timing value:
- If you set up the timing as "On Effective Date", the rule gets triggered on July 20th
- If you set up 15 Days Before, the rule gets triggered on July 5th
- If you set up 5 Days After, the rule gets triggered on July 25th
- If you set up "When event is published", the rule gets triggered at the moment you performed the action of hiring the employee on June 20th
isc, after, before, days, When event is published, On Effective Date, trigger, monitor, ic, integration center, when, , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC-ISE , Integration Center from ISC Events , How To