In BPC embedded version, the following error occurs when running account transformation rule through consolidation monitor.
Value ‘ABC’ in field ID does not exist in property ID,DIMLIST,TYPELIM of dimension /ERP/GL_ACCT
- There is no error in the validation of the rule.
- 'ABC' is used in the source account of the rule and it is a parent member of a text node in the hierarchy of dimension /ERP/GL_ACCT
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, embedded, account-based calculation , KBA , BW-PLA-BPC , BPC 'embedded model' , FIN-RTC , Real-Time Consolidation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.