When you try to import data from BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation) to SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC), you receive the following error:
- oDimensionInfo.data is undefined
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.7
The BPC Time dimension is mapped to 2 SAC dimensions (one Date dimension and the other Generic dimension).
Map the BPC Time dimension to the SAC Date dimension only. Do not map it to other dimensions.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, import job , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-PLI , Planning Integration (BPC,S/4,IBP...) , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Problem