Inside a Ticket's Involved Parties you have clicked to Redetermine Completely the Party with Role Account, but it does not work.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID 123 (123 represents the Ticket ID).
- Go to the Involved Parties tab.
- Select the line for Account and click on More > Redetermine Completely.
- The Account is not changed, even though it should.
The Redetermine Completely and Redetermine Completely Keeping Manual Changes actions do not work for the Parties with role Account.
This is the current expected behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer.
1. If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive;
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
3032486 - Exclude Realignment Option on Involved Parties
Tickets for Customer Suppport ; Party Determination ; Realingmnet ; Exclude , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To