You have created a new Business Configuration View (BCView) for your Business Configuration Object (BCO) but it is not visible in Fine-Tuning after activation.
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- You have a BCO with a Business Configuration Set (BCC).
- You have created a BCView.
- You have a Business Adaptation Catalog (BAC).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to the UI with a Business User.
- Open Business Configuration and select Overview.
- Search for the Business Option defined in the BAC.
- Click to open.
The BCView can be missing because you have not refreshed the BAC or the BCO is not assigned to a Business Option.
- Log into the Cloud Applications Studio with your Development User.
- Open the BAC in your relevant Solution.
- Click Next and ensure that the BCO is assigned to the Business Option.
- Click Finish (this step will refresh the BAC).
- Activate the BAC.
- Right-click Solution and select "Deploy Business Configuration".
PDI, SDK, BCC, BAC, BCSet, Activate , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , Problem