In the legacy Data replication Monitor you can select the "Employee Organizational Assignment" record and click into "Send" button. After you do this, you get this popup message:
- You are about to send 1 data replication records.
- Please note: If you have also selected records with the replication content type ‘Employee Organizational Assignment’, those will not be sent. This is because the ‘Send’ option is not available for this content type.
- Do you want to continue?
In the new Data Replication Monitor you can select the "Employee Organizational Assignment" record and click into "Reprocess" button. After you do this, you get this popup message:
- Items of replication content type “Employee Organizational Assignment” cannot be reprocessed here.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Data Replication Monitor (DRM - legacy or new)
The popup messages are different from legacy DRM and new DRM, but the system behaves in the same way in both tools.
According our legacy DRM handbook, we have the following note in the page 30:
- You can't choose Send in the Employee Central Data Replication Monitor for employee organizational assignment elements. The Send button is only available for employee master data.
In other words, even if you click in "OK" for the legacy DRM while trying to "Send" organizational assignment records, the system afterwards was not doing anything.
The correct way to reprocess "organizational assignment" in SAP CPI (latest version BIB) is reprocessing also the master data. After master data replication, the ERP can reprocess the organizational assignment records. This will be done in the ERP side when the program RH_SFIOM_PROC_EE_ORG_ASS_RPRQ is executed. Find more details this program in the BIB handbook too. You can also view details inside transaction SFIOM_VIEW_REQUESTS.
SFIOM_VIEW_REQUESTS, RH_SFIOM_PROC_EE_ORG_ASS_RPRQ, DRM, Data replication Monitor, legacy, new, Send, Reprocess, organizational assignment records, organisational assignment items , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-DRM , Data Replication Monitor , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To