The Account Number field is blank in Manage pending Hires Step although it has been filled by onboardee in Data Collection step.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Go to Manage Pending Hires
- Click on the onboardee name and scroll to the payment information portlet.
- Notice the field Account Number is empty.
The Account Number field appears blank as it is configured to be 'Private or Sensitive Information' in Payment Information Details. Setting this to 'Yes' denies the visibility.
Firstly, ensure if the Role Based Permissions have been granted to the responsible user to view Payment Information details.
Make the following correction to the Payment Information Detail object-
- Open Configure Object Definitions
- Choose 'Object definition' in the first dropdown and 'Payment Information Detail' in the second dropdown.
- Click on Take Action > Make Correction
- Under fields, navigate to accountNumber and click on details
- Set 'Private or Sensitive Information' to 'No' and save
- Save changes
This should solve the issue.
Blank Account Number, accountNumber, Payment Information, ONB to EC data flow, Private or Sensitive Information, MPH, OBX, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem