An ampersand (sometimes referred to as the "and" symbol) is a special character ("&") that requires special coding when being used on a website or blog.
To display the ampersand symbol, you can use either the HTML entity number or the entity name.
However, HTML entity & is not saving inside the URL of notifications in Onboarding 1.0
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Onboarding > Notifications
- Select the desired notification and click on Email button
- Double click on the link you want to add the HTML entity &
- Add the entity as, for example as follow:
- After that, click OK and Submit the changes
- Then, double click on the same link again to check: you will see that HTML entity & will not show in the URL.
If you click in the Show Source button, you'll noticed that the entity has been saved successfully:
This is expected behavior. The entity doesn't show as part of the link. It will only appear once you view the source code of the notification.
&, does not save, link, url, notification, notifications, HTML, entity, source, code, not saving , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem