You have confirmed a certain Quantity of an Input Product during Production, but when you check the Production Order, it is not showing the correct number of Confirmed Quantity.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Production Control work center.
- Go to the Product Order view and select By Order Header.
- Find and select the relevant Production Order.
- Click the Edit button.
- Go to the Products tab and then to the Input Products sub-tab.
- Select the Relevant Line Item.
- Go to the Actuals sub-tab.
- If you add up the Total Confirmed Quantity, you get X quantity. However, you expect X quantity which the Total Confirmed Quantity as seen the Productions Confirmations.
You have added some Quantity of the relevant Input Material with the Confirmation Method 'Explicit' at the Task level. Any Product you add at Task level as "Explicit" will update quantity in the Production Task and Production Lot only, but not in the Production Order.
In Production Order only confirmed Quantity of Input Products which was available at the time of release of the Production Order will be displayed.
Any Quantity that is manually added and not planned before the release of the Production Order will not be considered in the Production Order. However, they will be available in subsequent documents like the Production Confirmations and the Production Lot. The Financial document will be updated as usual.
Fulfilled Quantity, Explicit, Manual, Confirmed quantity, Input Product, Production Order, Confirmation , KBA , AP-PE-ORD , Production Order , AP-PE-CNF , Production Confirmation , Problem