You create a Bill of Exchange Receivable Without Acceptance payment involving two European countries but an error message appears:
"Pay. procedure Bill Of Exchange Receivable Without Acceptance of account ABC not permitted for payments from DEF to GHI".
(ABC means the Bank Account ID. DEF means Country. GHI means Country.)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Receivables work center.
- Go to the Customer Accounts view.
- Select the respective customer account and click View.
- Select an open invoice and click Pay Manually By > Other Payment Methods.
- Select Payment Method Bill of Exchange Receivable Without Acceptance.
- Error message is thrown:
"Pay. procedure Bill Of Exchange Receivable Without Acceptance of account ABC not permitted for payments from DEF to GHI"
For example, Country DEF = Spain and Country GHI - Belgium.
Currently, Bill Of Exchange (BoE) payments in SAP Business ByDesign are only supported for domestic payments.
Using the example of countries above, even if "Spain SEPA DD" format can be used in business world within European countries, this is currently not supported in combination with BoE in SAP Business ByDesign.
System behaves as designed.
boe; bill of exchange , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO , Financials Globalization , How To