The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Next refresh date of scheduled import jobs displays "01.01.1970" or "31.12.1969"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2021.7.7
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a Model with Import Jobs
- Open the Query properties
- Check the Next Schedule Refresh date, it shows "01.01.1970" or "31.12.1969"
This is a known defect
Please note: the schedules will run at the preset date
This issue will be fixed in QRC3
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-ANA-SCH , SAC Story Scheduling and Publication , Known Error
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0