You have the Utilities scenario enabled and notices the Advanced Filter for the Utilities Related categories on Enterprise Search is not working.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Enterprise Search.
- Change the filter to Utilities-Customer.
- Search for ABC (ABC represents a Customer name).
- You find aAccount ID 123 (123 represents ABC's Account ID).
- Open the Advanced Search.
- Filter by ID = 123.
- No data found.
There is missing configuration on the Communication Arrangements for the Utilities Integration.
For this to work, the CPI End Point URL needs to be added to the Services on the Communication Arrangements for Utilities.
The information for this is found on the Documents tab of the CPI Artifacts.
Help Center - Utilities Contact Center Administrator Guide
Service Interface ; Integration ; Utilities ; Contact Center ; ISU ; S4 ; ERP , KBA , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , How To