Reversal of Down Payment Request for with Multiple Suppliers where not all Down Payments reset and reversed
Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
S/4 HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In app Manage Supplier down payment requests (App ID F1688 ), down payment request created with multiple suppliers.
- Post down Payments in app Manage Automatic Payments (App ID F0770 ) - Multiple Journal Entry down payments created
- Results shown in app Manage Supplier line Items (App ID F0712):
The Down Payment is Open and the Down Payment Request is cleared
- In app Reset Cleared Items (APP ID F2223) one of down Payment Downs Reset and reverse
Results viewed in app Manage Supplier line items:
One Down Payment is Open(which has not been reversed and reset). The Other Down Payment is cleared with the cleared Journal Entry and One item on Down Payment Request is Open
- Reverse Down Payment Request in App Manage Journal Entries (App ID F0717) or navigate to this step from app Manage Supplier Down payment Requests to App Manage Journal Entries
- Back to Journal Entries
- Down Payment Request reversed for Item
- View in app Mange Supplier Line Items: Only one down payment is open
F1688, Manage Supplier Down Payment Requests, Manage Customer Down Payment Requests, F1689 reversal, reset, multiple , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , Problem