An error occurred when trying to connect — see logs for details (unless log level is 'Off')
SAP Cloud Connector (SCC)
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Click "Certificate" button to refresh certificate in SAP Cloud Connector (SCC) subaccount
2. Enter user and password - The error is seen
- Access SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Go to the Main Menu > System > Administration
- Click on Datasource Configuration
- Check the email that is displayed there. If it is not yours, choose Edit and set to your email which is associated to an S-user ID.
- Try to refresh the certificate in the Cloud Connector with this email and password.
KBA , BC-MID-SCC , SAP Cloud Connector On-Demand/On-Premise Connectivity , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , How To