G/L Account is being copied from previous Item to the New Row for Supplier Invoices.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the New Invoice Without Purchase Order common task.
- Enter the Supplier, Company, External Document ID, Invoice Date fields.
- On the Items, enter the first line and complete the "Description", "Quantity", "Net Price", select the Account Assignment Type as General Ledger Account only, and choose a GL Account.
- Click on the Add Row button again.
System is automatically assigning the G/L Account from previous line. You expect this field displaying as blank.
System checks if there isn't any account assignment already in the Supplier Invoice, then it will copy over from the previous item.
This is the expected behavior.
Supplier Invoice, G/L Account , KBA , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To