When accessing the Mass Data Management page, it keeps loading but never finishes.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
There are more than 15 fields of type FO, GO, Picklist or Enum configured in Manage Data > MassChangesJobConfiguration.
- This is a current limitation. To avoid the indefinite loading, go to Manage Data > MassChangesJobConfiguration and keep the number of fields of type FO, GO, Picklist or Enum below 15.
- The limitation is not applicable for numeric or string fields.
- The Engineering team is working on an enhancement to include a configuration error message when the total number of FO/GO/Picklist/Enum data objects are more than 15. To keep track of this enhancement, please request your Customer Success Manager to monitor ECT-169224.
- Currently there is no enhancement planned to increase the capacity of FO/GO/Picklist/Enum in MassChangesJobConfiguration.
Mass Data Management, position, MassChangesJobConfiguration, loading, three dots, ECT-169224 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-ADM , Admin Tools (EC Core only) , Problem