Issue in accessing previous timesheet
- Employee will not be able to access timesheet before the rehire date. Access of the timesheet will be on the day of rehire which is system rehire date.
- Employee will not be able to access timesheet during termination period( Between last date and new hire date).
- There's a message saying the 'Data is locked from changes' .
SAP Time and Attendance Management by WorkForce Software
Reproducing the Issue
Rehired employee try to access the old timesheet.
Depends on the 'User Entry Policy' defined for the profile
- Employee will be able to access past timesheet based on configuration. If they are terminated during that time, they will not able to access timesheet.
- User Entry Policy had Number of days to view or edit past periods and based on that employee will be able to access past timesheet.
- latest_assignment_begin_date should be older than the date for which rehired employee wants to access the timesheet.
If issue still persists then kindly open ticket with SAP component (XX-PART-WFR-TAM)
DISCLAIMER:- Each policy profile will generally have its own User Entry Policy so can have different settings per policy profile.
Rehire, last working day, last day, termination, old timesheet , KBA , XX-PART-WFR-TAM , SAP Time and Attendance Management by Workforce Software , Problem