After creating an Auto Pay for a specific Contract Account in S4 system, you notice that an extra row with the total amount of the auto pay and a posting date in the future is displayed in your SAP Cloud for Customer system, for the same Contract Account.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Utilities work center.
- Navigate to Contract Account work center view.
- Search and Open for the Contract Account ID for which the Auto Pay was created in S4.
- Navigate to Payments tab.
- See the extra row with the total amount of the auto pay and a posting date in the future is displayed.
The future dated direct debit details are part of the payments details in SAP Cloud for Customer system.
This is the system designed behavior.
In case you would like to hide such records in Cloud for Customer system, it is possible to implement a post-BAdI, provided in the account overview service, so that these records are filtered out.
Utilities, Contract Account, Payments, Auto Pay, S4, C4C, Total Amount, Posting Date, Future, SAP Cloud for Customer, Service, BAdI, Debit Details, , KBA , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , How To