The system throws an Application Error when trying to save the fields in Recruit to Hire Data Mapping tool.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Open Recruit-to-Hire Mapping tool
- Add/update mapping to any field
- Click on "Validate all entries" to save the mapping
- System throws an Application Error "An Application Error occured. Please try again, or notify support...."
Issue is caused due to the invalid RCM entity-type(in my case "candidate") used in the XML mapping as shown in below screenshot. The only supported RCM entity-types are "application", "jobrequisition" and "offerletter".
Please follow the below steps to correct the issue-
- Go to company Provisioning
- Navigate to "Import/Export candidate to employee integration template" > Export > Submit
- Remove/Edit all the mappings of invalid entity-type and save file
- Go back to "Import/Export candidate to employee integration template" > Import > Add file
Verify after making all changes.
Note: SAP Support Team - Please verify Internal memo on logs detail
Recruit-to-Hire Data, Data Mapping, Application Error, Error, entity type, validate, unable to save, OBX, Onboarding. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RHE , Recruit to Hire Tool , Problem