The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Headers of Stories pinned to Home are not translated
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.12.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Change the Profile's Data Access Language to English
- Create a Story
- Enable Translation
- Save the Story
- Pin the Story to Home
- Change the Profile's Data Access Language to French (or another one different from English)
- Go to Home, the header is not translated
The behavior is by design: only dynamic data is translated, elements that are cached in the Story Metadata will be displayed with the language they have been saved with.
The behavior is by design
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.