Getting an error upon saving a Spot award Object from Configure Object Definition
An application error occurred. Please try again later, or notify support (with the error information of errorId=75c4e2d2-e70f-4ef9-89ab-ef271d96ccee, timestamp=2021-06-10T16:32:33.130+0200, and the version information from the current screen) if the issue keeps occurring.
SAP SuccessFactors Spot Awards
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Configure Object Definition.
2. Go to Spot Award > Edit > Scroll down to validate rules section.
3. Choose the rule you wish to add.
4. Hit Save.
5. Error will be thrown.
Every time the metadata is uploaded, there are chances that it is not in sync with SuccessFactors backend configuration
1. "Refresh RBP" in Provisioning (backend)
2. "Run the MDF to DB sync" job in Provisioning (backend)
3. Refresh metadata in Admin Center -> OData API Metadata Refresh And Export
Please reach out to Implementation Partner or Support to perform the required actions in the backend.
spot award object, error on saving spot award object, an application error has occurred when saving spot award object , KBA , LOD-SF-RNR-EC , Data to and from Employee Central , Problem