- You cannot count PI document with app "Count Physical Inventory Paper-Driven Counting" if there's a change in the quantity
- Error message "Enter a warehouse number" is thrown.
- The issue does not happen if there is no change in the quantity.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Warehouse Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Open app "Count Physical Inventory"
- Find PI document, select it and click count
- On counting screen, change the quantity and click save
- Error message "Physical Inventoy items could not be saved" is thrown
- In the message log in the bottom left, error message "Enter a warehouse number" can be seen.
- Known coding error.
- The issue has been identified and the implementation is planned to take place in the next maintenance window at the 4h of July (Sunday).
- This correction will be delivered with Hotfix Collection SPS06.
- The issue should be solved after this upgrade.
EWM, PI, CLOUD WM, CLOUD EWM PI, PHYSICAL INVENTORY CLOUD, S4HANA CLOUD PI, S4HC EWM PI, S4HC WM PI, , KBA , SCM-EWM-PI-PIC , Physical Inventory Counting , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2105