- When a candidate and an employer completes and signs the Form I-9 Sections 1 and 2, respectively, the Complete Form I-9 Section 2 tile reappears in the employer's homepage to reprocess.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Onboard a candidate.
- Candidate completes and signs the Form I-9 Section 1.
- Employer completes and signs the Form I-9 Section 2.
- Complete Form I-9 Section 2 tile triggers again for the employer.
- One of the documents provided during verification is a receipt.
- During Employer Review and Verification, the candidate must provide the original documents of the List A or List B and List C documents. If the candidate provided a receipt, and the employer has selected "Yes" on the question "Is this document a receipt?" field, the Complete Form I-9 Section 2 will be triggered again for the employer to perform a reverification once the candidate has provided the original copy of the documents.
OBX, ONB2.0, Complete Form I-9 Section 2 tile, I-9 Reverification, receipt, I-9 Section 2 in a loop , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EVF , Compliance 2.0 for i9 and everify , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding