- After upgrading IQ to a newer version, some stored procedures start performing worse.
- The query plans show it is not picking the best plan.
- When looking at the html plans is is clear that a bad plan is being selected
- In previous version the plan used Hash-join (elapsed time was ~7minutes)
- The current version the plan is using a SubQuery Filter of Order by and Nested-Loop (elasped time was ~26 minutes)
- Setting temporary options are ignored for the stored procedures - The bad plan was selected)
- Setting option at the server level are also not changing the plans.
- The overall performance of stored procedure is poor.
- SAP IQ 16.0
- SAP IQ 16.1
SAP IQ 16.0 ; SAP IQ 16.1
KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.