Promotion record is available in the account under promotion tab eventhough promotion is not showing in account summary.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer workcenter.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open an Account XYZ (XYZ represents Account ID).
- Go to the Promotion facet - Here you can see Promotion records are available.
- Click Summary.
- You cannot find the Promotion column in Account Summary.
To reflect the promotion in the account summary below criteria should be fulfilled:
- Planning Account should be maintained for any of the promotions - Please check the Planning account column under Promotion facet in account.
- In Case Promotion Account type is Target Group, they are not returned in account summary.
- Promotions management should be scoped.
- Promotions planning & buying dates needs to be maintained and should satisfy following conditions:
- Planning/Buying start date < current date
- Planning/Buying end date > current date
- Promotion needs to be in released status.
- Account Should match promotions party.
Promotion, Account Summary , KBA , account summary , promotion , LOD-CRM-PRM , Promotions , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To