You use transaction LSMW to create a new material. The batch management indicator field is transferred as 'X' in LSMW.
- Contrary to the expectation, the batch management indicator is not automatically copied from the material level to plant level.
- Get warning message "The field MARC-XCHPF is not ready for input and was therefore not transferred".
- When check the indicator in MM03, only the batch management indicator(MARA-XCHPF) is ticked.
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise(S4CORE 103)
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise(S4CORE 104)
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise(S4CORE 105)
LSMW, RMDATIND, MARA-XCHPF, MARC-XCHPF, XCHPF , KBA , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.