The IRN and QR code is missing the output form and XML even though the IRN is maintained in the Customer invoice
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer Invoicing work center
- Go to Invoice Documents
- Search for Invoice ABC(ABC is the ID of the Customer Invoice where the issue is occurring)
- Edit the Invoice
- The Legal Approval Status of the Invoice is Approval Not Necessary
- You can see that the IRN number is maintained in the Invoice.
- However if you check the Output history and Output XML, you can see that the IRN and QR code is blank.
- You expect the IRN and QR Code present in the Invoice.
The IRN and the QR code would only be updated if the Customer Invoice has the legal approval status of 'Approved'.
Note: One of the possible causes of the Approval status being set to 'Approval Not Necessary' may be due to the custom coding around the actions of request legal approval or skip legal approval which results in both these actions to be called at the same time. As a result, the legal approval status of a document changes to "Approval not Necessary" but with the e-invoice generated. Kindly analyze the custom coding around these actions.
This is standard behavior.
e-invoicing; Customer Invoice; IRN; QR Code; IRN Missing; , KBA , irn , qr code , e-invoicing , AP-CI-CI-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Problem