Dump happens when uploading a document via Legal Approval in Invoice Documents view.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Search for: ABC (ABC stands for the Invoice Document ID).
- Select the document and click on Legal Approval button.
- Select Upload Approval Information.
- Add the file and click OK.
- System dumps.
The dump is caused by the fact that there is no Due Date specified in the document. Currently the document has a Legal Approval Status of In Approval, so the Due Date can not be modified.
In order to change the Due Date, perform the following:
- Open the ABC document.
- Click on Legal Approval button.
- Select Roll Back Approval.
- This allows the Due Date to be set
After that, you are be able to upload the Legal Approval documents as required.
Upload, Legal Approval, Dump, Invoice , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To