- ENTITY dimension members are not displayed in BPC Web Admin(Master data for ENTITY dimension exist in the back-end)
- This issue started when the customer tried to add a new version(time dependent hierarchy) for the dimension and ran UJA_REFRESH_DIM_CACHE.
- The system is upgraded from BPC10.1/BW 7.4 to BPC10.1/BW7.5 SP20
- Executing UJA_REFRESH_DIM_CACHE and UJHANA_REFERSH_VIR_CUBE generates "500 Internal Server Error" in BPC Web.
- ST22 dump is generated:
- Runtime Errors DATREF_NOT_ASSIGNED
- ABAP Program CL_UJAM_BW_HIER_ACCESSOR======CP
- Short Text Access using a 'NULL' data reference is not possible
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
500, server error, ST22, CL_UJAM_BW_HIER_ACCESSOR======CP, TDH, time dependent hierarchy, Access using a 'NULL' data reference is not possible , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-DIM , Dimension Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.