You have created a payment batch, however it crashes upon sending.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to Payment Batches view.
- Find a Ready for Transfer batch and click Actions -> Send Batch.
One of the possible reason for the crash to happen is a recent change in the tenant certificate, which is used for authetication when communicating with TIS. Since the certificate is not replicated on TIS side, the authentications fails.
You can check if the tenant certificate as follows:
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Communication Arrangement view.
- Find and open communication arrangement 'Direct Bank Communication with Treasury Intelligence Solutions'.
- Click Download Certificate.
You can refer to current validity range and reach out to TIS to make sure the correct certificate is replicated on their side as well.
For details on how to reach our to TIS, please refer to help document About the Payment Service Provider Treasury Intelligence Solutions
Payment Management. Payment Batch. TIS. , KBA , AP-ACC , Business ByDesign: Financial Accounting , How To