How to change the position of measure member of Account in table in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) QRC 2021.02
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a new story using Canvas layout.
- Add a Table and using datasource sample model "BestRunJuice_SampleModel".
- In Filters, click Account(1), Select All Members to display all measures objects in Account.
- Right Click on Account.
- Select Sort Options -> Add Custom Order. Edit Member Order panel is displayed.
- The Account member can be ordered by dragging by mouse, or by the arrow button.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, data access, db, connectivity, connection, BW, Business Warehouse, BPC, Connection to host failed: The address you entered cannot be found.., SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, datasources, ds, datasource, [SAC] Data file upload inconsistent behaviour , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , How To