You have maintained Attachments in BoM KLM which is visible in Production Order but not in Production task DEF.*KLM refers to BoM ID,*DEF refers to Production task id.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Production Control Work Center
- Navigate to task control view
- Search for DEF
- Click Confirm
- Navigate to Header Attachments sub-tab under Miscellaneous tab
- We do not see any attachments
Attachments maintained at BOM level and these attachments does not show in Task DEF but it shows at Production Order Header. We noticed that these attachments does not show at Production Model that is why it does not show on task also.
As a workaround, we suggest you to follow the below steps
- Go to Planning and Production Master Data WorkCenter
- Navigate to Production Models View
- Search and select Production Model
- Select Edit
- Navigate to general tab and sub-tab Attachments
- Select Add--> File(Upload the file)
- Select Save
- Click Release Production Model for Planning and Execution
- Select Save.
Attachments maintained in BOM is available in Production Order but missing in Production task, Attachments missing in Production tasks,error "Node ProductionSegmentAttachmentFolder.ROOT for parent node ID not found" when we clicked on Refresh button in production task , KBA , attachments missing in production tasks , attachments maintained in bom , attachment in production order , AP-PE-TSK , Production Task , Problem