After enabling the JBP in provisioning, in configure object definitions it is not possible to view the option Job profile, skills or competencies.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center
- Configure Object Definitions.
- Go to Search Object Definition and write Job Profile or skills or competencies.
- note that do not have any of these options available
In Company settings if JDM 2.0 is checked and the options don't appear, that means the object didn't sync
The first thing is check in the provisioning if all the options are enable (following the KBA 2383059 - How to enable Job Profile Builder)
If all options are selected correctly in order to fix this issue a partner or an SAP Cloud Product Support team needs to run the MDF to DB sync job, following this steps:
- Login into provisioning
- Go to Manage Scheduled Jobs page
- Click create new job button
- Select MDF Object Definition To DB SYNC from dropdown. Select valid user name and provide some job name.
- Click create job button
- Click run it now button on action tab
- Once the job is completed, go to Provisioning
- Under MDF Cache Tool, click Clear cache
- Clear MDF cache
2589774 - MDF Object Definition to DB Sync
job, profile, object, definitions, mdf, db, sync, skills, competencies. available, , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder - DO NOT USE , Problem