You have created a single Business configuration object and you are expecting a link for the same in the activity list.
SAP Cloud Application Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center
- Open First Implmenetation Project
- Click on Open Activity list
- Search for your custom Business Adaptation Catalog
- Click on link it directly takes to the values for the Business Configration object
If you have only one Business configuration option then the activity link is not generated, it directly navigates to the values of the BCOs.
This is expected behaviour of the system. If you have multiple values then only the activity links are generated.
For other scenarios you can also refer the below KBA:
BC activity missing;Fine tuning link is missing;BC view is not generated; , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , Problem