You have enabled Golden Tax Invoice function in your system and requested one customer invoices for the Golden Tax Invoice process. When downloading the outbound file, you find the seller address is not expected one. You want to know how this seller address is determined.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Golden Tax Invoice view.
- In the requested invoices list, select invoice 46, click Prepare for download button and download the outbound file.
- In the file, the seller address shows ABC. (ABC represents the value in seller address column)
In your case ABC only contains the city name, so you think the address in the file is incorrect.
In the Golden Tax Invoice outbound file, the seller address is taken from Business Partner Organization master data, it shows city, house number and street information in the address.
You have maintained detailed address information in the field 'Address Line 1' but leave the street and hosue number blank, hence the seller address only shows the city information.
You will need to maintain the detailed address information in City, Street and House Number fields accoringly.
- Go to the Organization Management work center.
- Go to the Org Structures view.
- Find the seller company, in Definitions tab, you can see Associated Business Partner.
- Click the associated business partner hyperlink.
- In the Addresses tab, maintain the correct city, street and hosue number.
The updated seller address will be used in the new customer invoice created after this change.
Golden Tax Invoice; Seller Address , KBA , AP-CI-CI-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Problem