You want to delete a Mashup from your Add-On Solution as it is no longer required but the option is grayed out in the Project Explorer.
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- You have an In Development Solution.
- You have implemented a Mashup in a previous version.
Mashups are created in Admin Mode in the UI with the Development User and must be deleted from the UI.
- Log into the UI with the same user as currently logged into the Cloud Applications Studio.
- Open Mashup Authoring View.
- Select the Mashup and click Delete.
- Refresh the Solution via Project Explorer in the Cloud Applications Studio.
PDI, SDK, HTML, URL, Data Mashup, Admin Mode, MashupAuthoring, MashupConfiguration , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-MSH , ByDesign Studio Mashups , Problem